- The Greatest Gift: Discussing and Planning for Future Financial, Medical and End-of-Life Matters with Loved Ones – Thursday, October 15, Rosenbloom Owings Mills JCC
- Estates and Eldercare: Planning and Resources – Thursday, October 22, Sol Levinson & Bros.
- Health Expectations and Challenges Facing Baby Boomers – Thursday, October 29, Rosenbloom Owings Mills JCC
- Navigating the System: Aging in Place, Independent and Assisted Living, Households and Nursing Homes – Thursday, November 5, Sol Levinson & Bros.
- Palliative and Hospice Care: Difficult Conversations, Valuable Resources – Thursday, November 12, Rosenbloom Owings Mills JCC
- The Jewish Funeral: Traditions, Options and Funeral Home Tour – Thursday, November 19, Sol Levinson & Bros.
Attendance is free and open to the community. To register for any or all of these Life Happens sessions, go to www.lifebridgehealth.org/communityevents, email Gail Wolven at email@example.com or call 866-404 DOCS (3627).