- December 2017
- November 2017
- September 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
Phase Two of our new website will be to enhance your ability to view service details from mobile platforms. The new mobile site will focus on the daily funeral list and allow you to more easily read the details of each individual funeral on your phones.
We know this is something many of you are looking forward to and we expect to have this available in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
We here at Sol Levinson & Bros. are extremely proud to announce the launch of our brand new website (still at sollevinson.com)!
Why would we change our award-winning site? Because we are constantly striving to make every interaction with our organization even better.
The new look still has all of the things you were able to find in the previous layout: our daily funeral schedule, the ability to watch videos of services, cemetery information and more. But we have added some important new features:
- easier navigation with tabs and drop-downs at the top
- a detailed map of cemeteries with contact information for chairpersons and caretakers
- explanations of Jewish funerals
- the Daily Funeral Schedule on the main page
- videos about Sol Levinson & Bros, our relationship with local clergy, and the benefits of planning ahead
- enhanced information on how to Plan Ahead, with a form to fill out to get started
- expanded personal notice pages
- testimonials from families we have served
- easy ways for you to contact us with questions or feedback so we can make sure we continue to earn those testimonials
- and much more, including this blog, which will be updated on a regular basis with articles about our industry as well as details about Jewish funeral customs and more.
Please take some time to look around and acquaint yourself with the new layout and features. There may be some kinks in different versions of browsers, so please let us know. We hope you find some useful information and we look forward to using this forum to provide you with even more!
Matt Levinson discussed live-streaming of funeral service videos on Midday with Dan Rodricks on January 9, 2013.
Learn more about Sol Levinson & Bros. and our role in the community from our new videos.
- General background about the funeral home, serving the Baltimore & Washington, DC communities
- Hear about our quality of service from several rabbis in the community
- Learn more the importance and benefits about planning ahead for yourself or a loved one