For the 5th year in a row, Sol Levinson & Bros. is thrilled to have been nominated as one of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces! This honor is always especially meaningful to us, as it is a result of a survey of our employees.
You can check out the list of this year’s Top Workplaces here, but we thought we’d also share a few things our great team members have to say about working at Levinson’s:
• “Sol Levinson & Bros. has taken the time to get to know me, encouraging my creativity and involving me in projects where I can use my talents, learn and grow. I feel good about working for a company that not only provides an incredibly important service to the community, but also provides an atmosphere for employees to develop their skills and derive meaning from their work.”
“Even though I’m not a part of the Levinson family, I feel like I am. This is a wonderful place to work.”
• “I love the opportunity to help people get through a difficult time, and it’s nice to be a part of something bigger than yourself.”
• “At Levinson Bros, I work with great people, I’m listened to, and I make a good living doing a fascinating array of things on a daily basis.”
• “I have the chance to work with great, caring people, and we all genuinely care about the jobs we do. We are a tight-knit group, and we all do our best to deliver the highest level of service and professionalism to our families. I think it is our own strong support system that enables us to give the very best service to the community.”
• “The greatest thing about working here is being able to interact with and help families at a difficult time. And I love my co-workers.”
“What I love most about my job is that I work with people who share my passion for service, and compassion for the families we serve.”
• “I feel appreciated being a source of comfort and a friend to families during a difficult time.”
• “I find a great deal of fulfillment helping people make one of the most difficult times of their life a little easier.”
• “I love that my work allows me to help grieving families by treating them with compassion.”
• “I find satisfaction in being able to help families through a difficult time, especially since I have long-lasting relationships with many families from my upbringing in Pikesville.”
• “I enjoy the people I work with, and the feeling of being part of a business that gives back to the community.”
• “I am honored by the trust that people place in me to take care of their precious loved ones.”
“Sometimes it’s the little things that go a long way. I can help these people who are going through a terrible time right now, and it’s one less thing they have to worry about. It may not be much for me, but for them, it can mean a lot.”
• “I really enjoy taking care of the families we serve. I also like working for the Levinson Family because they take care of us and I find it enjoyable to come to work.”
• “I appreciate being able to help families at a difficult time in their lives, and I am grateful to the Levinsons for giving us the freedom to help families to the best of our ability.”
Are you a compassionate, service-oriented, detail-oriented and team-oriented individual, even if you come from a completely different background? We would love to hear more about you. Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and, if we don’t currently have an opening, we will be in touch when we find a fit.
Sol Levinson & Bros., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation or gender, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local law.